- Qlik will, or has issued to you, entity-specific login credentials to the Partner Portal Platform. Access to the Partner Portal Platform by you other than through your specifically-assigned credentials is prohibited. You may not allow another person to use your assigned credentials. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your login credentials.
- You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with the Partner Portal Platform, including without limitation all data and information (“Data”) that you input into the Partner Portal Platform. You are responsible for the accuracy, quality and legality of your Data and of the means by which you acquired or transmit such Data into the Partner Portal Platform. You shall maintain appropriate security, protection and backup copies of your Data. Neither Qlik nor Relayware nor their respective affiliates will have any liability of any kind as a result of the deletion of, correction of, destruction of, damage to, loss of or failure to store or encrypt any Data.
- Qlik shall neither be the Data Controller nor the Data Processor under EU/Swiss data protection law in relation to any Content should it be deemed “personal data” under EU/Swiss law. You shall remain solely liable and responsible for complying with applicable privacy laws in the use by you of the Partner Portal Platform, including but not limited to EU Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC (as amended, including any relevant national enacting legislation) and for any other privacy/data protection obligations in relation to the processing of data (including but not limited to the obligations to delete data, process it lawfully, and restrictions regarding transfer outside of the EEA/Switzerland).
- THE PARTNER PORTAL PLATFORM IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. QLIK AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, PARTNERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (I) THE PARTNER PORTAL PLATFORM WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (II) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WITH THE PARTNER PORTAL PLATFORM WILL BE CORRECTED (III) THAT THE DATA WILL BE SECURE OR NOT OTHERWISE LOST OR DAMAGED; (I THAT THE PARTNER PORTAL PLATFORM WILL NOT HARM YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM; OR (V) THE RESULTS OF USING THE PARTNER PORTAL PLATFORM WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL QLIK OR RELAYWARE, NOR OUR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS, VENDORS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE, WARRANTY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES (I) FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, DATA LOSS, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, LOSS OF GOODWILL, OR FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, COMPENSATORY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EVEN IF WE HAD BEEN ADVISED AS TO THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, (II) FOR ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES IN THE SERVICES, OR THE LIKE (REGARDLESS OF THE SOURCE OF ORIGINATION), OR (III) FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES ARISING UNDER OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE IN EXCESS OF ONE HUNDRED US DOLLARS.
Contact. For general Partner Portal Platform questions or to give feedback, please contact the Partner Portal team at PartnerPortal@qlik.com. For technical support, please contact http://support.qlik.com.